1. Take me to your Heart by Michael Learns to rock
Album ‘Take me to your heart’
2004
Pop music
Memorable lyrics----take me to your heart; take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I am old.
Memory association-----
When you have some problems with your boyfriends or girlfriends, it will make you think about that we can meet each other
2. De yi de Xiao ( A proud smile ) by Li Li Fen
It is a drama series’ opening song
1993
I don’t know the genre.
Memorable lyrics----- (I translated the lyrics.) Life is like a movie and don’t care too much about resentment. Wealth; you couldn’t bring back, when you are birth. Also you couldn’t take away, when you died.
Memory association---- When I have some problems, I will sing these lyrics then I will get courage to solve the problems.
These lyrics are the best one I ever heard.
3. Hai Yun (Elegant Sea) by Fei Yun Qin or Deng Li Jun
Qian Yan Wan Yun (Innumerable words)
Quite music
Memorable lyrics---- (I translated the lyrics.) Although the sky has the black fog,
I also want to be a seagull to fly.
Memory association------
I really love this song’s melody.
4. If I were a boy by Beoncey
I am….Sasha Fierce
2008
R&B
Memorable lyrics------ If I were a boy, ever just for a day.
Memory association--- If I changed what would I do.
This song is sing girls’ feeling.
5. This is me by Demi Lovato
It is from the movie” Camp rock’
2008
Rock
Memorable lyrics----I always have been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world what I have got to say.
Memory association----
Just try to listen it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment