Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My sixty quentions

Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
I would struggle with money but have loads of free time.

If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
If I were a boss, I would be liked.
Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
I prefer to dress nicely.
Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one?
No
Who is the most influential person in your life?
My grandmother
Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
I prefer the comfort of a long relationship.
Your walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
We will be going to our home.
What is your pet peeve?
When I am eating, who cuts his nail.
What do you get excited about?
I am excited about money.
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?

Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
No, I couldn’t
What woke you up this morning?
My phone
Do you myspace or facebook?
YES
If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
My cousin
Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
Snakes
Could you go a month without cursing?
Yes
Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent?
I am indifferent
Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
I prefer a quiet evening at home.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would move a beach.
How many true friends do you have?
Five
What is something you really want right now?
Diploma
Are you a forgiving person?
Sometimes
Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
Yes
Last person to make you smile? My mother

Do you miss anyone? My grandmother
Are you sarcastic? No
Is it more important to be honest or kind? Kind
Are you a bad or a good influence? A good influence
Is there anyone you want to visit you? My cousin
What time did you wake up this morning? 6:10
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Come to visit me
In one word describe yourself. quiet

Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?” my grandmother
What is your dream job? interpreter
Do you listen to music? How often? Yes, I do. Every day
What is your favorite movie? Gone with the wind
You is your favorite celebrity? Xu Xi Yuan
Brittany Spears: yes or no? NO
Michael Jackson: yes or no? NO
Tom Cruise: yes or no? NO
Madonna: yes or no? NO
What is your favorite song? De YI De Xiao
Are you easily offended? Sometimes
What is your favorite book? Gone with the wind
Does the idea of going to college intimidate you? No
Do you like change? No
Are you a control freak? No
What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had? My cousin, who died because cancer.
What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy? lazy
What is your favorite leisure time activity? Reading and sleeping
Do you like reading? Why or why not? Yes, I do.
When you read, what makes it interesting for you? story’s plot
What makes you feel like a successful student? I can read a English book.
What are your plans for next year? Study hard in college

Where do you see yourself in five years? NYC

What is your greatest challenge in English? vocabulary

What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?

Leaning more English in your country

What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia?
It is a nice college.

What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?
Study hard in your school

No comments:

Post a Comment