My Five Dream Jobs
When I read Rob (the protagonist of High Fidelity by Nick Hornby) made his list, I had a impulse I want to make my list about my top five dream jobs.
1. Interpreter
My first name is YI, and its meaning is interpret. My parents want me to become an interpreter. They said, “It is a very good job.” Because my name, I love it.
2. Airhostess
In my mind, an airhostess is very beautiful. She can travel the world and doesn’t need to buy any tickets but it is a dangerous job.
3. Guide
I like to travel the world, so guide is the second choice. I can work and I don’t need to pay bills and also I can make money.
4. A fashion magazine’s editor
It is a fashion job.
5. Pharmacist
Everyone envies work. Making a lot of money a year and isn’t hard as a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment